Monday, June 9, 2008

The Troubles

For all of you fans of my travels, it would be important to give you an update.

The Spanish language is spoken much faster here....in MIAMI!  

Unfortunately, I lost my passport, it was found in St. Louis, supposed to be sent here this morning, but the right guy was not reached.  Red Roof Inns are not that nice I found out. :(
Now I am assured that the passport will arrive tonight, but unfortunately, the flight to Quito 
leaves before that.  

SO another day in Miami, learning the language, checking out the customs, trying the food. :)

My plan now that I have had sleep is to find a good breakfast, with strong coffee, and work on the internet and on my left over class work.  God knows I have the time now.  I will try to update everyone later.  

No comments: