Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 2, por la manana

I am about to leave on an excursion to the old district of the city. I promise to take pictures, and tonight I will go to the local internet cafe and publish the new ones here.

Today I have freedom. I have keys to the house and a map of the city. When I am done with the tour I plan to take advantage of the time and will write and contact home. With the problems of the trip, I burned up my calling cards and so will need to use Skype or get another card. I am well and have managed to handle the altitude, the food, and the language better than I expected.

Hoy, hace mucho sol. This means that today is sunny. And beautiful. I keep looking across the city at the Andes and feel the drive to climb...but not today. The weather is warmer than I expected because it has not rained. As a result, I think that I am a shirt or two shy of warm weather, not T-shirt clothing. Perhaps I will find a roperia and solve this problem.

Muchas gracias para su apoyo. Hasta luego.

2 comments:

Eric Lee said...

¿Dónde es mi sur ropa de la cara?

Irish Traveler said...

Necesitas crear su propia SurCara sombrero para ahora. I will find us some help in textiles. :)

SC Siempre