Saturday, June 14, 2008

Panecilla






This was the day that the Gutierrez family took me to a point with an amazing view of the city of Quito. Unfortunately, there were many clouds that obscured an amazing scene. Here are some pictures of the day.




1. Sr. Gutierrez at his home.




2. Sam, Alex and Marisol with Quito behind us.




3. Statue of the Virgin (Mary).




I finally found a location with internet that would accept my jumpdrive....so here are the events of the day so far. I am kinda tired as I stayed up watching a movie in my room, Tombstone, and have been running all morning. Tomorrow PM I am going with the Gutierrez family to his brother in laws house to watch the Ecuador vs. Argentina soccer game. It is an exciting day, but Ecuador is expected to get crushed. None-the-less, I will be cheering ECUADOR! ECUADOR!...only partly because I might not make home otherwise ;)




I also was able to take a short video of the panoramic view of the city from the Panecilla and it is just amazing how much you can see! Unfortunately it is way too large of a file and so I will not be posting it.

No comments: