Friday, June 6, 2008

32 Hours 'til Launch

32 Hours and Counting Down...

These last three weeks have been a whirlwind.  For those that do not know, I have been taking to intensive education classes back to back 4-5 days for 2 weeks.  I have learned a lot and been challenged to be a better teacher, but shoot, can we do this next time over at least 1 month...per class. :)

So here I am, counting down the hours until I take my American Airlines flight to Ecuador, or Endor, or South of the Border...WAY SOUTH!  I am excited, but nervous.  This trip will be challenging, eye-opening, lonely (at times), extended, and holds risks, some of which I only realized in the last month.  BUT I feel the anticipation of doing something new and challenging, of being the bearer of stories from exotic lands that most will never see.

I have not been very faithful in writing in this blog, but as the internet access allows, I plan to at least write regularly while I am away and will post pictures as I can.  I appreciate your support and would love to hear from all of my friends from here in the States.  So please drop me a note and keep me in your prayers.  

Sam

No comments: